Friday, October 29, 2010

Dear Athena Phillip, Your Memory Lives On...



Dear Athena,

Gracie sleeps on my lap as I write this.  You remember Gracie, right?  I hear you got a puppy of your own.  I'm so happy for you.  You did mention on youtube that your puppy is cuter than mine.  LOL.  I'm going to take that as a joke and not sarcasm, and wish you the best with your new puppy.  She's adorable.  I'm so glad you got yourself a puppy.  Everyone should own a dog!  

Your dad went once again to the doctor yesterday.  If you don't understand what Crohn's disease is, let me sum it up by saying you get ulcers throughout your intestines and they swell, hurt, bleed and sometimes grow into other organs of your body and become life threatening.  Your dad is at the stage where he bleeds a lot from his bowel.  It's all stress.  He's pretty high strung to begin with, and on top of that put the loss of Pop-pop in 2006 then the ongoing badgering from...  well...  you know what I'm talking about.

Okay, enough about us.  Let's talk about the 'memory of the day'....


Remember when you, Lindsey, your Dad and I went to see Sweeny Todd, the play?  We had so much fun that night.  And you and Lindsey kept singing the Sweeny Todd song. LOL.  You were sure smiling in admiration at whoever was taking this picture.  That's right... it was your Dad taking the picture. You meant the world to him.  So sad what happened....

No comments:

Post a Comment